Aboundant wants to recognize the world’s best Digital Ministers, and we need your help to do so. Here’s the kind of person we are looking for:
- Clergy or laity. They don’t have to have a fancy prefix in their name like Pastor, Reverend, Doctor or Reverend Doctor.
- Official or non-official. The “Minister” part refers to the “ministry of all believers” and doesn’t necessarily mean an appointed position.
- Exhibits certain traits. We believe that a great digital minister exhibits some combination of the following traits:
- They have proven that they can use online and digital tools to conduct meaningful ministry in the areas of Evangelism, Worship, Discipleship, Communications, Teaching, and/or Counseling, etc.
- They are able to adapt and innovate in step with the fast pace of emerging technologies, leading the way for the future of the church.
- They understand internet culture and work hard to keep God at the center of online communities, both sacred and secular, either by building their own communities or by influencing existing social networks.
If you know someone that you think fits the criteria above, don’t hesitate to nominate them.
Nominations will close on August 31st, 2015.
Oops! We could not locate your form.